Here’s three facts about me:
- I’m a compulsive collector of information – facts, stats, anecdotes – and I enjoy linking things together to give a bigger picture.
- I write this blog to get my thoughts down ‘on paper’ and to share insights and personal experience with those who might benefit from it.
- I can be a bit of a perfectionist sometimes, but on balance I think this does me more good than harm.
If you’re new to this blog, here’s three posts to get you started:
- Pros and Cons of Introversion
- Tips for Graduate Jobseekers
- Cultivate your Personal Brand Using Social Media
- Founder of Tweet Remembrance (aka @Poppy_Tweet) the world’s first twitter remembrance service.
- Volunteer Marketing Officer and Casting Assistant for Opera’r Ddraig (June 2011 – February 2012)
- also Casting Administrator and Production Assistant
- Development/Fundraising Research Volunteer for Welsh National Opera (August – September 2012)
Follow me on Twitter (@RightSaidJames) for general ramblings on Web, Technology, Cardiff, Society, Politics, Religion and the occasional dose of sarcasm.
Also interested in: Food & Drink, Indie Rock, Methodism, music-making, opera (in small doses), party politics (again, in small doses) and charitable fundrasing.
I’m always looking for new projects – get in touch if you need help with:
- Social Media/Online Strategy
- Copywriting and Editing
- Market/Audience Research
- Web-Friendly Fundraising Campaigns
I also do Guest Blogs on a variety of topics – just ask!